Apr 18, 2011

Guess who's back?

Yes, it's me.

Sorry for the absence! So much had happened this year. SO MUCH.
I started writing this blog back then due to boredom but eventually, this has blog has become my own personal diary. Personal, but not too personal. Some things are meant to remain a secret. Which explains the absence...i just can't openly write about my feelings anymore. It's too...private. I used to have a little black diary that i wrote everyday about everything (i was 10!) but i stopped  because of this blog.

When i first started writing, i could bitch about everyone or everything without a care in the world. That was when i thought no one would ever read my boring blog. But then, I realised that by having this blog, i'm exposing myself to everyone. Anyone could just google my name and this blog pops out on the first page.

So, i reserved my feelings and private matters to myself and started writing about mundane stuff like my daily life, the World Cup, and some other boring stuff. Eventually, i got bored and stopped writing... not to mention i got lazy.

No comments: