Jul 27, 2005

These few weeks have been a very hectic week. First, it was my monthly test, and then I had to organize this High School Idol competition. I have been running up and down the whole school to see this teacher, to promote the competition, to get more contestants and a thousands more reasons because it seems to me that I’m the only one organizing this thing…all my members and AJKS are not helping me …I can say that only two or three people is doing work while the rest just show up their faces when there is any compliments for the club….
I think I flunk my chemistry test... lol.. AND also my Biology test…really…I missed a few lessons while running up and down the school, plus, I don’t take any tuition…so, that’s why I can’t keep up in school.
Anyway, the final competition will be on Thursday, 2 days more…so, we’ll see how it goes….hopefully, it will be a success…

2 comments:

kagome_chan said...

jia you girl!! at least u wont be flunking 3 subs in a row for the first time in ur life and have a near heart attack like me... besides u can do it!! first exams are ok wan. balance nicely yeah!

nilimpa said...

Joan, I think you should be Klang High School Idol.