Jan 14, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!

New year to me is always a new beginning, a time to start everything all over again and a time to forget the past and move on with life.

2005 was a memorable year but it wasn't the best. I got a taste of working, met many people, learnt many principles in life, learnt how to avoid nasty situations and see many faces of people.

Honestly, I felt that I've grown into a better person who knows how to deal with many kind of people. I've finally seen the bad side of my closest friends, after 5 years together.

Conclusion: everyone is selfish but for some people, it is to certain extend. It is also a year for me and my mom to understand each other better. I wasn't close with my mom throughout my high skool life, perhaps because too busy with each others' work or perhaps lack of communication. But somehow, last year, i finally had an enjoyable time with my mom, I can talk to her about school, about the stupid driver who stares at me, and about my friends. There were times when my mom would suddenly 'disappear' from the house from morning to night, and I would not know where she went, I wouldn't even bother asking her where she went. That was two years back.

Anyway, I started 2006 with laughter, literally. I had steamboat with a group of ex-classmates from secondary school. We really had fun! All the silly jokes, all the catching up, and so much more! I think it's a good sign like what we always says in canto ''hou yee tau''.
Hopefully, everything goes well this year!

So far, 2006 has been a hectic year. Homework to finish, assignments to be done, experiments to do...Etc etc...All I can say is, three words
busy busy busy!hehe...

No comments: