Mar 4, 2006

ups and downs

First of all, i received a lot of feedback regarding the 'i hate them' post.
Well, please don't ask me who this girl is or who her so called-bf-angkat is, cos i won't tell. And if u know who they are, please keep it within yourself, i wouldn't want people (guys who like her) to whack me!

Anway, these days my life is like a bed of roses, full of thorns that is. So many things to settle, notably, interact I.U Day which is schedule to be on the 25th March, another two weeks but nothing is settle yet. This is so frustrating. So freaking little time but so many things to be settled.
Plus, i have to handle sports day (sigh, unfortunately, i'm the treasurer for my house) and also in Form Six Society (i need to figure out ideas for souvenirs).

My Biology test is next week, and i failed my maths but luckily, i got an A for chemistry ( yes! my first time in form 6!). I think it might be luck because i only studied the day before the exam, perhaps i studied the right topic.

Nonetheless, I'm happy to say that i'm coping as best as i can with it. I hope I.U Day won't turn out to be so terrible. I hope.

1 comment:

kagome_chan said...

Jia you jia you!! you can do it!! argh maths, looks like I'm not the only one with problems. *Chews maths lecture notes* bleargh. tastes horrible. anyway you can do it, I have faith in you!! hang in there, cont working hard!! dun play so much online games, BLOG more!! LOL. hahaha. cheers