Dec 17, 2008

My typical work day.

My colleagues say i'm a 'speedster'. Why?
Cos i told them i woke up at 8, bathe, put on my work wear and make up and ate light breakfast.
30 minutes later, i'm on my way to work. Reach office usually late, 10-20 minutes later. Work starts at 8.30am :D

Sometimes, if i'm hungry, will drop by at the pantry downstairs for a cup of mocha/latte. By 8.45, i'm upstairs at the 'interns room' checking emails.

Every half an hour or so, a Mr Moron will come and disturb me. Entertain him for a while (usually for 10-20mins).

By 10am, interns will be holding a meeting on 'what to eat for lunch and who will drive'.
Usually, it will be decided by Mr Cardbox.

My messy work place.

Today, Mr Cardbox decided we eat in Seed Cafe, just 5 minutes away from our office.
Talk-a-lot-guy drove us there. There were 5 of us, excluding Mr Moron cos he was on leave.
SnowWhite, PowerStation, me and Jocelyn were the unlucky passengers.

SnowWhite.

PowerStation

Clumsy Mr Moron needs a napkin.
Mr Moron caught sleeping!

Mr Moron was on leave today. No wonder i finished all my work earlier than intended.

After lunch, which is about 1-2 hours later, it's back to work.
5pm sharp, save all the files and pack up, time for home! :D

That's my typical work day :)

No comments: