Jun 26, 2005

stress...

i just came back from a motivational camp for lower six students in high skool yesterday. It was a three days two nights camp and it was so tiring...i only had 2 hours of sleep everyday in the camp..really tired. You see, we have around 80 girls and there is only a small bathroom for us. That particular bathroom can only fit say, 5 person. So, u can imagine how long the q's are. But nonetheless, there were many exciting activities there like night walking in the jungle in the dark, and i've tried the flying fox...quite fun actually. I came back yesterday afternoon and i slept for 12 hours non stop, from 7 pm to 7 am! what a record!

Then once i woke up, i received a call from my friend. She told me that i was supposed to attend this interact installation in la Salle klang at 730 am because it seems like i was elected to become the new president for klang high skool and she called me at 7 and i have to reach there 730...i was like ha?I just came back from a rigorous camp with all the marks from the mosquitoes' bites and i'm supposed to attend this event?! But somehow, i found my way there and i was there for 7 hours, from 8 to 4pm. And futhermore, i applied to the vice president post, not president!

I feel like i'm back to form 5 again(i was the community service director in my ex school during form5) with all the interact projects...sigh, it feels weird to be with the same level as my juniors' junior. And of course, the stress!! The outgoing board of directors actually did quite a good job because interact club of khs won the best interact club in klang...so, they expect me to maintain the award.Plus, we have to attend this interact council meeting with other interactors in klang every month! i was a bit surprised because my ex-interact club doesn't have all these meetings..

Sigh..i guess i'm REALLY back to school.

No comments: