Jun 11, 2005

Good morning,this is P&G.How may i help u?

Holiday’s over!
Two weeks holiday is over and man, it is fast!
For the first week, holiday seems to be forever. I did nothing but sleep and read biology. But for the second week, things started to get better. My friend called and I’ve got a job!
Finally, I’m doing something useful! It was a fun job, as telephone operator in P&G. Best of all, I get to make calls to people without having to pay…Well, the job requires me to call the selected candidates for test and it was a good experience. I got to call high ranking people; some even have a master’s from universities in Australia. Hahaha, they will be shocked to know that 18 years old are calling them up for interview. The company was very corporate; after all, it’s P&G! Plus, the pay was really good and I only had to work for three days. But even now, after the job is over, occasionally, when I picked up a call, I will accidentally say “good morning, P&G. how may i help u?” Seriously.
Sigh…for now, it’s back to school!

No comments: