Aug 21, 2005

Hahaha...Thank you, Mr M and Christine.

One of my friend who frequent my blog asked me about this mysterious Mr. M, who occasionally posts hilarious comments in my blog. Apparently, this not-so-cool Mr M happens to be my 'uncle'. An uncle who is slightly older than me, and he absolutely loves Rafidah Aziz! Hahaha, there, no more guessing!

It seems to me that he and my other friend are the only people who read my blog. Yes, pathetic, i know! Well, there might be some other stranger who read my blog but i'm unaware of them as they never post any comment in my blog.So, a big thanks to Christine, uncle for their willingness to spend time reading my boring and full-of-error blog!

8 comments:

nilimpa said...

Hahahah.. Eh, then who is Christine? Your classmate? Leng lui wan or not?

Anonymous said...

Hey, There are other readers too. Its just that some readers didn't register with Blogger ma... thats why lazy to write comments. :)

kagome_chan said...

aww I'm so touched!! anyways I maintain that I really wanna know whats up in dear old home, which I why I read so many blogs almost daily...like my newspaper...haha!! So keep posting, I definitely read ur bloggie!!

jy said...

haha...desperate uncle!
hm...i'm really happy to know that there are other ppl who reads my blog!thanks!

Anonymous said...

Poll respondents overwhelm site
An online opinion poll by The Reporter over the weekend regarding Cindy Sheehan's high-profile anti-war protest went awry after at least two battling Web logs implored their readers to vote multiple times to ...
I was blog surfing when I came upon you nice blog.
You want to stop smoking? Visit my site
Quit smoking right now Think of your health and stop smoking now.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!
my blog is inundated with spam comments!Help!

Anonymous said...

Hi, If you are interested, go see my rss to blog related site. It deals with search engine marketing and bloging. Thanks

Anonymous said...

hehe...amazing. Shows that people do read ur blog :)... So many spam comments :P