Oct 6, 2005

Blessed

At the moment, I feel so blessed because I'm surrounded with caring friends and supportive family members. This week was full of ups and downs. Firstly, I was feeling so happy but the next thing u know, I was so upset over a silly misunderstanding. I felt so angry and sad at the same time and it was my first experience on that particular matter. Forgive me for being so secretive but it's something personal and embarassing.Anyhow, thank god i have all my friends around me, god knows what will happen without them.

I don't meant to be so philosophical for my previous blog..hehe but somehow, i was influenced by a philosophical guy.I'm sure many of you are surprised how mature i have become but that's not exactly the real me...hehe, I'm very playful but when I'm going through hell, well, I can be serious.

So, the moral of the story is be thankful and appreciate every single one around you.

1 comment: