Oct 29, 2005

Holiday!!

Finally, it's holiday! Well, frankly, i HATE holidays.

You see, there are only three people in my house right now. My parents and me. Imagine seeing the same person for 24/7 for 2 months, i'm not saying that i don't enjoy my parents' company. I do, but i just can't stand not seeing my friends. okok, i might sound like a inappreciative brat right now but hey, i'm just being honest!

Anyway, if any of u wants to watch sound of thunder. pls, take my advice, DONT WATCH IT! you will so regret if u watch it. The graphic is terrible, the storyline is so expected (the hero NEVER dies even though there are 1000 flesh eating monkeys surrounding him) and the ending man, so lame , it's like bollywood story. I don't get it, why do these people make this kind of movies when they know viewers loathe it? They are wasting thier time, energy, money but beyond all, wasting OUR money. I regret paying rm10 for it, it's better if i donate it to welfare.

I can't wait for a reunion with my secondary school's friends. Really looking forward to meet them especially Christine!!

Surprisingly, i kinda like High School now. i dread it so much that i would sleep during lessons (well, i still do during math, hehe) but now, i find the people there are okay after all. The guys from high school, especially, are funny, smart, sporting and ehem...good looking. haha..well most of them are. It's nice hanging out with them.

2 comments:

kagome_chan said...

looking forward to meeting you too!! ^^ And also to be introduced to good looking guys!! HAHAHAHAHA

nilimpa said...

Do you look forward to meeting me?