Aug 14, 2006

3 more months..

It's 'that' close to stpm and i'm hating every single day before it. I finally understand it when my friends used to tell me '' i can't study anymore, i have no mood''. It never happened to me..i mean i had always enjoy studying, and i love reading even when i was studying for spm but not at this moment. There's just too much to study in STPM. Sigh...i guess this has to go on for another few months.

Anyway, i found solace in music and i can't study without my radio turned on. And i love Keith Urban's 'you'll think of me'. Absolutely fantastic. Another must hear song is Ronan keating and LeAnn rimes' ''last thing on my mind''.

I feel so guilty right now. I should be studying, not blogging.What am i doing now?? I'm wasting my time!!! I could have read another chapter of Bio!

Argh....i'm a study freak!

No comments: