Aug 18, 2006

Condolences, Eric

This year is definitely not a good year. Firstly, my grandma past away, then my friend’s father passes away yesterday. I just got to know it today and my whole class went to the funeral during school hour. Yup, we skip class just to see how he was doing.

You see, our friend, Eric is such a nice and wonderful guy. Everybody loves him for who he is. He’s funny, helpful, responsible and reliable. He’s the school vice captain (he should have been the captain considering the work he has done) and has so many other roles in school. I guess it is proper to say that he’s the most popular guy in our school.
It’s so cruel of God to do this to him right at this time. STPM is just 3 months away. And he’s the eldest son in the family. He has such a huge responsibility on his shoulder. Pity him. I really feel sorry for him.

The rest of this post has been deleted due to personal matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless.
but then again, i won't judge her just by this. i know that she'll feel guilty and change to be a better person

Anonymous said...

Hey.. cool out. friends are friends but sum changes at the blink of the eye.. thats y be always aware of the happenings around us. u might be backstabed. >--Julian--> zhi how...