Sep 16, 2006

Challenged!

Darn! I feel like i've been challenged. My blog is undeniably boring and i know that but for someone like Mr Jian Ming to write a better blog than mine is an insult to me. Why? You see, he's one of the most boring guy i've ever known and he hardly talks in school ( i don't mean to insult u, jian ming but it's the truth!). But yet even he can think of something interesting to write instead of writting pathetic life stories like mine! Hm...maybe i should write about Malaysian drivers......

Today must be my 'lucky' day, i fell down 3 times today, in three separate places. Once in the morning , then afternoon and the last one was at night. It's kinda like taking daily dose of medicine. 3 times a day for a faster way to heaven. I had 5 bruises, two on my leg, two on the arm and one on my finger. Yeah, i even hurt my finger. Bizzare. I'm not the clumsy type of person and it's so weird that i pokai so many times today. Maybe it's a sign that i should start evaluating myself and be a better person.

But i've always been a good person, am i not, people? Well, perhaps after omiting my vainess, i'm almost perfect! LOL, darn, i'm so vain!
So, people, don't be surprised to see me next time with a brand new look (full of bruises look!)

Anyway, to all my friends who will be having exam soon, Good luck and Jiau You!!

7 comments:

Jian Ming said...

haha...Tq tq...

anyway...urs kind of nice ma.
inspire me to write my own blog :)

jia you to u too

Anonymous said...

Ketua Pengawas is undefeatable. The name also Head Prefect. So what do you aspect ?

free drop by at shenyeeaun.blogsome.com

Anonymous said...

You want to challenge my dear friend in talking crap and jokes?? No way man Joan...we the ex-high schoolians is the best in talking crap and jokes...."tapau" la joan... and btw, jian ming is not bored lor...i think he is one of the noisy fella as well if you really talk to him much...talk to him 1 crap story he will join you next minute....Hail to High school klang Captain...wohooo...we ex high schoolians rocks!!!!

From:
Someone who suggest to date you in mamak with candle, Roti canani,Milo ais instead of high class restaurant with Steak,Wine and Dessert....Btw, i am not going after you la...just want to be friend...so you don't have to be afraid of me...Cause i love someone else and faithful to her...hehe

jy said...

haha

Quote:
"we the ex-high schoolians is the best in talking crap and jokes.
we ex high schoolians rocks!!!!"

this is just what i need. An evidence to prove that High Skool guys are so vain. Whaha...it feels good to know that i'm not so vain after all! But dun worry CF, you're not the only vain high skool guys i know. LOL...they are plenty of u guys!

wahaha....*wicked laugh*

Anonymous said...

Ceh.....as if joan is not high schoolians now....Fine la..we high schoolians are evil and cocky....lol...but we are still good boy after all..you have to admit that...hehehe

Jian Ming said...

Wah, see i help to bring so many blog readers to ur blog but NO.... Nvr even thank me... critizise me somemore...damn...bloody nosehole

Anonymous said...

hahaha....you are right man jian ming....bloody nosehole