Sep 19, 2006

Something better than 'the' vanity test

Well people, since my last attempt to spice up my blog failed (the vanity test WAS intended to make my blog more interesting!), i shall try something new. And this is it:

Seven things i want to do before i die :

1. Tell my mom that I love her very much
2. Go to Italy (yeah, I am obsessed with Italians!)
3. Attend Jay Chou’s concert
4. Tell him that I still like him despite all the misunderstandings between us.
5. I want to have a primary school friend’s gathering. Yup, I miss all my childhood friends. Always wonder how they are now…
6. Learn how to say sorry and be polite…Truthfully; I owe a lot of people of apology.
7. Um…be less vain! Hahaha….sounds impossible but I know I can do it some day.



Seven things I cannot do:

1. Erm…be on time. Ask my friends, they know better. If they say 7pm, I’ll reach at 7.30..hehe…Malaysian time what…
2. Study consistently. I’m the last minute type of person. Exam tomorrow? No problem, I’ll start studying today.
3. I cannot live without my radio. Yeah, you got it right, I said Radio, not hp or computer….I CAN live without my hp, tried and tested. Make no difference with or without it.
4. Call my sister Jie Jie or my brother koh koh…haha, I’m used to calling my siblings by their name. Sounds odd if I call them jie jie or koh koh, they’ll start to ask ‘Ok, say it! What to u want from me?’
5. Workout everyday. Tried but failed. It’s either I’m too busy or I’m too lazy.
6. Without listening to sloppy love songs. I’m a huge fan of Ronan Keating and country songs.
7. Not watch Gladiator for at least once every year. No matter how many times I’ve watch it, I’ll make sure I watch it every year again. I love the underlying message of the movie..oh, not forgetting I love watching Russell Crowe in action. So ‘man’…



Seven things that attracts me to a guy:

1. Funny. Someone who can make me laugh and not those who excessively teases and irritate people!
2. Smart. Must be smarter than me, which is not so hard, I’m not smart at all. It’s annoying when I tried to talk about some crisis in Namibia or anywhere else, he’ll be like ‘Huh, what is Nabelibia?’
3. Taller than me. But oh well, I think almost 80% of the world’s population is taller than me.
4. Mysterious. Someone who I cannot predict his next action!
5. Play any kind of sports. It’s a plus point if he can play basketball!
6. A bit of fat and chubby. Stick like figure makes me sick.
7. Loyal. No point having all that but he can’t stay with you!


Seven things that I say most often
1. Hahahahaha
2. Wahlau eh…Hehe…all thanks to Klang people!
3. Damn
4. Shit
5. Ya meh?
6. Why la?
7. I dunno…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the kind of guys that attract you according to your blog....i know who is the suitable candidate....you go and ask jian ming about this guy name "potato" or better known as "alu"....he fits you...he is also ex-highschoolians

jy said...

er...i think i know who's alu..he's my fren's bf la...

Jian Ming said...

nola... this is another alu :P
Oii alu dont play bsktball one la. But he;s a nice guy. Too bad u got diff religion problem :P

By the way *** *** *** is not very fat also what. He's chubby meh :P haha... dont be so demanding la... nobody's perfect

Anonymous said...

aiyo joan so choosy....later end up being single till 50 years old...kakakka....then me and Jm sure go laugh at you

jy said...

i'm not demanding!!
*** *** *** is fat ok!i mean he's not THAT fat but he's a bit fat, compare to other guys like u, kp or yue ming etc, isn't it?

choy!i wont wait till 50 yrs old wan...i'm not demanding at all lar...

Anonymous said...

haha,litat oni ar??so easy.i think i qualify la,i play basketball n many other games,in fact i use to represent district in alot of games,abit fat,definately tall,although not too smart but i do know wat namibia is,n most of my frens think i m funny though i dun c y sumtimes,haha..but too bad i m too loyal,or else i would hv suited ur requirement,i already have a gf..that was simple,if i didnt hv a gf then sure very suite u1.haha.jk jk..anyway,hv fun looking for ur dream guy..take care n c u soon.

Anonymous said...

haha..see ppl, my requirement is not high la..
haiya! too bad u edi got gf! haha :P

Anonymous said...

haha..too bad i do.n the worst thing is u even know my gf.haha..u might be wondering who i m nw or u might even know d.but,all the best to u.tata...take care.