Sep 28, 2006

Happy Birthdays!!

It was 10.30pm on the 26th when i received the first birthday sms. Then my phone stopped ringing. Even after 12.00am it still did not ring. So, i was a bit dissapointed. I was doing my maths, so, i didn't bother to check my HP (cos it did not ring!). When i finally did, it turns out tat my hp was on silent and msg inbox was full. And tat was already 12.45 am..LOL

So, for those who wished me, thanks a lot for remembering my birthday. I really feel so thankful to know that i have so many friends that care for me. Really 'kan tong'

Anyway, happy birthday to Elaine, Xin Ee, Garry Ee (27th sept)
happy birthday to Shiau Mei (26th), to Sze Thin (23rd) and to
Grace , Kok Zhen Yi, Wilkinson, Julian ( 28th)

So many people were born in sept, especially on the 27th..hehe
Anyway, we had a party just now with all my girl friends and it was so fun! I've never taken so many pictures in a day before! Haha...feel like a model..Although not many came but it was so nice...we chit chatted and cracked silly jokes, teased each other..lol, FUN!
It was a blast, too bad someone had to sit in the loo the whole day and can't attend this party. Haih...but i bet u had fun doing ur 'cake' in the toilet..wahaha..right jian ming?

Anyway, thanks a lot people! It surely is one of the best birthday i ever had.

Me, Sue San and Elaine.

Me and Elaine

From Left: Shiau Mei, Elaine, Me, Xin Ee, Grace and Sze Thin.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei....joan...you are really ungrateful lor....say jian ming like that...people purposely "handmake" some chocolate cakes for you and you laugh at him...how could yoou.... this show how much sincerity he has

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jy said...

haha, u wouldn;t know who is *** *** *** la...u won't have a clue!
unless, mr jian ming.....did u tell him?

Anonymous said...

yeh...
meanin i m really da 1st one...
coz i remember 2230 is tat time...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.