Oct 7, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Dated 5th Oct 2006

Event No 1: Accident
I took off early at 8.30 am to my friend’s house in Kelana Jaya. Stuck in traffic jam as expected. Then, even with the help of a map, I got lost there. Called my friend for help. Then, she came and brought me to her house. Purpose of going to her house was to ask her for help to buy things for my sister. So, once I reach her place, she brought me to the shop but we ended up buying nothing because the things are too expensive! On the way back home, her car got hit by another car right in front of my eyes. My car was behind her car as I didn’t know the road back so, I had to trail her. Luckily, it was a minor accident. The man who hit her car paid her. Right after he went off, the same man, hit another car also right in front of my eyes. Yup, the same person! What happened to him and the other car I don’t know because I didn’t want to stay and block the traffic.

Event No 2: Lost and Found
After the accident, I went back on my own as my friend had to go to her college. Got lost again in Sunway. The road changed totally compared to the last time I went there which was like a month ago. Finally found my way out after 20 minutes of turning around, but got stuck in the after-office-traffic jam for another 20 minutes.

Event No 3: Tyre puncture
Got out of the jam and was gleefully cruising on the federal-subang highway. Just right before the subang toll, a Stupid nail punctures my car tyre on the stupid toll. Stopped at the side of the road and saw a huge nail on the front tyre. I figured out that the tyre can last till I reach home. So, I drag it till I reach home to Shah Alam. Thank god my mum was asleep and dad just came home. Thank god dad didn’t scold or lecture. Quickly ask dad to help me and he fix it before the lion roars. Close call.

Event No 4: Burst
My house toilet was almost flooded because of a pipe burst. A plumber came and changed it but I had to clean up the mess as I’m the one at home with my parents. Damn it, the toilet hasn’t been washed for more than a week as we hardly use it.

Event No 5: Gone….
My 20 years ciku tree was cut down to make way for bro’s car park. 20 years….the tree was even older than me. It was planted by my late grandma and dad decided it’s time for it to go. No more ciku, no more shade, no more memories of Ah Ma...

So, there you go. A series of unfortunate event, all in one day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiuh. so damn suei

Anonymous said...

haiz...
wat 2 say...
the earth rotates...
when HE took somethin from u
HE will give u back somethin which is equivalent 2 it...

jy said...

haha...thx guys for the support :)

Anonymous said...

wahahha... what a bad day ur having huhh