Oct 21, 2006

Odd

Stpm- the word dreaded by all form sixers.

And it’s only one month to go to MY Stpm. But yet, I don’t feel as pressured as the rest of my friends. It’s weird to read my friends’ blogs, writing about how pressured and stressed they are. Of course, I do feel the heat but not to the extent of breaking down and stuff like that. Instead, what I’m actually feeling now is sad. Yeah, sad to leave school and sad to be an adult!

Honestly, I’ve never felt like this before, not even when I left my secondary school. Well, that’s probably because I kind of dislike my ex-school for its racism etc. For the first time in my life, I enjoyed school, and I look forward to each schooling day!

I love talking nonsense with my girl friends (Elaine, Susan, Shiau Mei, Ida. Etc...)
I love attending chem. class (only when Ida and Susan make fun of Pn Tan’s English! ‘Toxic is toxic’! LOL)
I love doing club activities and making silly jokes with all the members. (Particularly interact club – wei kuo, may, wee hong, jian ming etc…)

And the list goes on…

Sigh, I feel so extremely guilty now. I don’t know why I still relax and online while all my friends are busy studying and they don’t even have time to sleep! Darn, someone please knock my head and wake me up from my comfort zone!

5 comments:

nilimpa said...

Gladly.

*KNOCKS*

=P

Jian Ming said...

siau ah u, write blog wont take a lot of time la. Jiuh...

anyway, i do feel the same way to, but there is always life after stpm, life after school. i"M looking forward to any class trips

Anonymous said...

1 more month 4 u 2 enjoy ma
think back
wat if u still have 4 years more of school life?
u ll nvr felt so
things come n go
there s nothing forever
mmm
may b there s 1
memory
i did enjoy all those interact's
remember
earth rotates...

Anonymous said...

ouch!uncle, that hurts!haha
i refuse to hear what mereshell said, he's a baaad influence!
yea, eddy, i know u enjoy interact club. and it's all thanks to me! haha...vain...

Anonymous said...

plz...