Dec 1, 2006

It's almost over, 1 more to go

Okay, i know i'm not supposed to blog now because i still have one more paper to go but so much had happened these few weeks! And like i said, just 1 more to go, so i think i can be spared from spanking right people? Haha

Anyway, the week before exam was almost like hell. I was so terribly stressed up that i did not eat and ended up having gastric. I couldn't sleep at night because of anxiety. I only slept for i think 3 hours on average each day during the week of exam. The worst day was on 29th, where i had two papers in a day, and i only slept for 3 hours the day before.

But i think i did okay for some paper but i totally screw up my bio paper. It was so unexpected and i don't even know i can get B for bio or not!

Okay, here is my target BEFORE exam
PA = A
Bio = A-
Chem= A
Maths=B

Here's AFTER exam (well, minus chem cos i havent took paper 2 yet)
PA= A
Bio= B-
Chem= uncertain
Maths= A-

I think i did my best for Maths paper because i know my maths standard. And i think i was lucky that i actually can do both maths papers. As for the others, ok aside from bio of course.

Anyway, amidst all these exams, i'm actually trying to work things out with a guy but it's not seriously official because we didnt have time to go dating yet. Not many ppl know yet cos we're keeping it a secret till we're ready to let ppl know. And we didn't want this to distract our concentration. So, hopefully, it'll work out. I have a strong instinct that it will. So, we'll see how it will turns out soon.

I'll keep u guys updated on it ya. On the meantime, it's back to chem book!Gud luck guys and all the best!!!

2 comments:

kagome_chan said...

reads-post-and-mouth-drops-open-and-faints! ZOMG

Anonymous said...

haha,chris, you'll get to see him when u get back back here. Hopefully. Haha...
But for now push-your-mouth-close-and whack-you-till-awake! hahaha