Dec 31, 2006

Farewell 2006!

The most stressful year I have ever had. But it is also the most enjoyable and memorable year. STPM sucks. Going through STPM, i felt like i'm going through a terrible war. But the aftermath of the ‘war’ wasn’t that bad. Hehe….

Oh, before that, thanks for all the concern in the past few weeks people. You know who you are. Thank you for all the comforting advices and talks. I won’t forget u people. *hugss*

Klang people are crazy, I tell you. Hehe…crazily fun! Hanging out with them is so fun! I will so miss u people. Anyway, a lot of u have been asking me how is my new love life etc. Hehe, I would say I’m loving it! We’re officially a couple now and so far so good.

A week after STPM I worked for 2 weeks. Today was my last day of work as a clerk. It was alright I would say. The people there are so nice but I just couldn’t stand the boss. That’s why I left so fast. Hehe…now, I’m without a job and it is fun! So please call me if u guys got any job to offer me! Hey, I need the cash!

Anyway, I believe this would not be the end of our friendship. Surely, there will be mamaks and gatherings. Oh and of course shoppings! But I will really miss those silly jokes we cracked in class when teacher’s out. *more hugssss* Haha…please, do call me for mamak even if it’s in Klang. I will be there in no time!

The best part of 2006? Italy won the world cup!!!!!! Hehehe….
Oh, that would be second best. Haha…the best would be of course having ‘him’ in my life!

Happy New Year 2007 everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year