Jan 7, 2007

Back to work!

Yeah. Pathetic, I know. Tomorrow will mark the first day of another job. This time, it will be long as I will be working under contract for a few months. Hopefully, it will be fun and exciting. I have a feeling that it will be quite daunting but if this job can teach me a thing or two about anything at all, it’s worth it. The nature of this job? Hm…not really sure what I’m supposed to do yet. Tomorrow is the training, and starting this Thursday, you can see me at the counter.

Anyway, my hp broke down yesterday. So, if u guys want to contact me, call my house phone or email me.

I hate working. Sigh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck...

nilimpa said...

woi, what's your house phone number?

e-mail to me la at this email:

yoongkang DOT lim AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

hehe..wishing u all the best

Anonymous said...

lame ler

Anonymous said...

MY GOd... this blog is sooo lame..

Anonymous said...

kenot write more better ah...

wasting time only, dunno y got ppl call me come one

Anonymous said...

huh?who is all these people???? Do i even know u??? If u think this blog is boring, then dont bother to come and read ok? MYOB