Jan 21, 2007

Work, work, work

Today marks the 12th day of this job, but to me, it has been like 12 months. Maybe it's because i just started and i dont know anyone yet. So time passes very very slow. But then, i've learnt a lot in these 12 days. Seriously a lot. I'm very grateful to my permanent beauty consultant (BC) for teaching me a lot of things. My first assignment was in Jusco Klang's Jcard day and i was so blur there. I gave out wrong informations to customers, i forgot to punch card and i almost lost my belongings. But it was all a great experience for me. Second day was in Parkson subang which was a nightmare. The rules there are so strict and being a newcomer, i didnt know a single thing there. I got scolded by the parkson's management for breaking the rules ( i was caught not wearing my tag when infact i just got in from lunch and was just about to wear my tag), and because of that, my permanent BC got scolded too. I felt so bad. First day in subang and i already screw up, and my BC got screwed because of me...So guilty.

Anyway, everything is fine now. I'm actually at work now in subang. Hehe...and of course, i curi-curi online la..so bad of me..hehe...But then there's really nothing to do at all now. No customer and no one to talk to.

Okie...gtg before anyone caught me breaking the rules (again!)
hehe..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..giv wrong info..play play wit other ppl face ar?paiseh la..cant help giv u business liao..hehe..

Anonymous said...

ur bc got taruh u?

Anonymous said...

em...got lo but indirectly la. but she can be considered good di cos she never really scold me...she also got cover for me. Now, all ok di...luckily..haha

Anonymous said...

Hey sis..sounds fun..hav fun wth the job wo..customer sevice..had doin thoses kind of jobs..cusomers are always fussy...