Feb 5, 2007

Another new job!

Yeap, people, I quit my job again. Hehe…just after 3 weeks and I’m off to a whole new environment. This time I will be in office, as receptionist. Today was my first day and it was exciting. A lot of things to remember and kinda fun. But one thing bad is that this job starts so early, 7.30 am and sometimes can get very very busy until wanna go pee also no time. Imagine Joan Yee using a ‘tampun’ to pee. Sigh..

The people there are generally friendly and helpful. But there’s just so much to do and I’ve only got 2 hands.
My mum was saying ‘You ah, cannot stick to one job wan izit? Why must always change??’ Hehe…change to learn more things ma..

Anyway, I dyed my hair again! Hehe…In conjunction with CNY, I dyed my hair red!
Hehe…Ong ma! :P

1 comment:

sexyback^^ said...

waliao dye ur hair in red...gud lar...den mah looke ang pow long lorrr..hehe...ane way,ur job sounds interesting n fun...unfortunately ,im not a gal ,den cn come n help u up as receptionist...hehehehe..