Feb 28, 2007

Sien...

Today, by far is the busiest day since I started this work. From 8am morning till now, 12.08, I have been receiving calls, visitors, and mails - non-stop. Probably it’s because of the one-week Chinese New Year break, a lot of things were left undone and now that the deadline is drawing nearer, everyone is rushing to complete their task. Plus, these 3 days the big bosses are having meetings with overseas big bosses. So, it’s kind of like the mother of all bosses meetings.

Friday was so much worse. There was nothing to do at all, only a handful of calls and very very few people in the office. I read 2 papers; NST and Star, magazines and I even did filing. I did everything I could (including talking on the phone with my friends :P) and yet I have so much time left.

Anyway, this job is kind of boring at times, especially in the morning because that’s when the papers haven’t arrived yet. The worst thing is that I got to wake up so early in the morning. It feels like going back to school again. I can’t be late because if I am late for even one minute, the HR manager will screw me. And on top of that my salary will be deducted.

Oh yeah, for those of you who are wondering what job I’m working now, let me say this one last time, I am working in a company which produces low voltage accessories, which includes switches and stuff. Look at your wall and find the switch to your room’s light. Observe the tiny wording below it. If it says ‘Clipsal’, that’s probably one of our company’s product. If it doesn't says clipsal, go to your kitchen, take a knife and carve the name clipsal on it.

Gosh, i am so lame.

No comments: