May 2, 2007

Enjoying to the MAX!!!

Holiday is so much fun! Since I got home from work everyday at 5.15 PM, I thought I might do something good with my time. So, every weekday I won’t be free except for Monday and Wednesday. Weekends are of course, always free. Anyone interested to join me for a swim on Fridays or want to join me to visit some cute, less fortune kids on Thursdays, just give me a call! Tuesdays is specially allocated for TV nights, because there is Desperate Housewives!!!

I’m so excited to go to Pangkor this weekend. It’s gonna be fun!! But it would be so much better if Christy can join us…if only.

Last Saturday was one of the best nights out ever. Although we didn’t go anywhere, we just stayed in Christine’s house but it was nonetheless, a night filled with genuine laughter and super lame jokes! Four long years, Christine, we will so miss you!!!

Farewell Christine! Take care!!!!


No comments: