Jun 24, 2007

Arghhh!!!

Right now, I’m lost and confused. I’ve been given the course of Computer Science in an unknown university in Melaka, UTeM. The result was announced on the 18th and for that one whole day, I was totally blank. Who could have thought that a biology student would get a computer course??? Just plain ridiculous and brainless. It’s not like I’m a lousy student, hey, I got 92/100 for my total percentage! And what university is this??? I’ve never even heard of it! Even my teachers were staring me in blank when I told them I was offered a course in this unheard of uni.

If only I knew this is the outcome, I would never have taken STPM. All the hard work, stress, tears and anxiety of taking STPM for nothing! It’s juste very very unfair!!!! STPM is one of the hardest tests in the world and yet, it’s not recognized. And this is all because STPM students are mostly Chinese. I so bloody hate Malaysian government. So blatantly unfair.

I have a few choices now.
1. Wait for the appeal result for the course of Physiotheraphy in UKM in July
2. 50% scholarship from UCSI to do nutrition in September
3. Pharmacy in AIMST in September
4. Full scholarship from Nilai to do Computing/ accounting / business
5. Biomedical Science in UTAR in January 2008
6. Chemical Engineering in Curtin, Sarawak in September

Arranged according to my preference.
In the meantime, I must find a job until end of July when the appeal result is out. I need the $$$$... Anyone knows of any temp jobs?

2 comments:

nilimpa said...

Sigh. So kesian la...

Is that INTI Nilai that's offering you the full scholarship?

jy said...

not Inti Nilai but Nilai International College...the green colour college...not very reputable but still it's free...