Jul 10, 2007

Life is so bloody boring.

Work is boring, weekends are even worse, and staying at home is like unbelievably BORING. There’s nothing to do, nothing exciting and new. I spend like at least 3 hours a day sitting down doing nothing but stares into the blank wall. Well, that’s what I do at work. And then when I got home, it’s either TV or games on the com. It’s pretty much the same routine. I bloody hate this. There’s no meaning to life. By the way, for those of you who are wondering what am I working as, I’m working as a beauty consultant (BC) (again!!) but for different brands this time. Chanel, Anna Sui, Dior etc…I’m a freelance bc.

I hate it when people ask me what is my next plan and all I can say is I’m not sure yet. It’s very degrading. Most people will give me that ‘look’, you know, the look that says ‘this girl has no idea what she’s gonna do with her life’. Sigh. Especially with what I’m working as now, people would think I’m a bimbo.

I guess life’s like that. There will come a time when you are at a super high point in your life and then, all of sudden, it comes down. Reminds me of graphs now. Heck, now I miss studies. I’m a study freak. Last few months were great; I had so much fun, even at work, or at home. But now, I miss all that. Now, everything’s just empty.

Ah….life is a bed of roses…full of thorns.

2 comments:

kagome_chan said...

hang in there my dear!!! life always has its ups, its downs and its flats!!! miss you heaps!!

Anonymous said...

cheers, gal...
if so miss bout study, then y not study?