Aug 16, 2007

Got a job!

I found another job for one week. This time, it's in Subang airport as a data entry clerk. It's a fun job beacuse the people there are so funny and i get to meet new people everyday! It's a french company, called Eurocopter which is the world's second largest helicopter company. Tommorow would be my last day :(

And it's really weird when you have to step into a company in Malaysia only to find tons of french speaking people. Even the malaysians working there speak french! i would say 30-40% of the workers there are foreigners. I went out to have lunch with my collegue today and i just felt like i was in France, with Malaysian weather. I mean, sitting in a car full of french and they speak french and i was like so out of place. Then on the lunch table, you have chinese and malay speaking french to each other... how weird can that be??

Anyway, this is really a good experience for me. I get to see helicopters everyday, meet so many people from so many countries and get to earn money at the same time! Oh and not to mention, i get to "cuci mata" everyday! hehe...

No comments: