Oct 26, 2007

I need to work!!

I’m oficially on two months holiday now!
My last paper, Chemistry was alright, I think I can score an A in it. But my other paper, Biology, might be in trouble. My assignment marks was only 9/15 and my lab reports scored on 10.2/15. Sad case…I might be able to get 4.00 for this semester already….:(
I hate group work…

And I bloody hate UCSI. I have to work for them for 65 hours next semester because that’s the requirement for my scholarship! Not a good scholarship!!!
Work for UCSI 65 hours, weekends working also and next semester I’m taking 5 subjects and I need to maintain a good grade so I wont lose the scholarship.
How the heck can I find the time to do all that? Beats me too..

So anyway, here’s what I’ve planned to do in these two months:
1. Work and save at least enough to pay next semester’s tuition fees.
2. Study for next semester’s subjects.
3. Find an education loan or better scholarship.
4. And if I am able, do online business.

Anyone willing to donate to Joan Yee’s Education Fund, you are welcome to do so by dropping me an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember my Bah Kut Teh if u can't score 4.0 lo...