Nov 8, 2007

Three’s a company.

I’ve started working this week in a company in Shah Alam. And it has only 3 staffs…including me.

There’s a country manager a.k.a boss and there’s another technical guy, and there’s me. My position is called sales coordinator but I was wondering since I’m the only one in the sales department, doesn’t that make me the head of sales? Sales Manager sounds good…I wish…

But the job’s quite fun so far…My daily routine would be recording the sales and coordinating sales between customer and the head office in Singapore. So far so good. My boss and the other colleague are great! My boss is very supportive, taught me everything from A-Z as I’m pretty new to all these sales thingy. The other guy is very friendly and caring, always making sure that I feel comfortable in the office, offering me snacks etc..

Not to mention, the office is like less than 5 minutes away from my house and I can practically go back home for lunch! And the best part? The salary! Quite good pay but not the best I’ve had but still, I get to learn tons of stuff..

The company I’m working in is called ISP Chemical, which deals which chemical stuff. They produce tons of chemicals from the basic one like polymers to really “deep” stuff like Gafquat. And they have offices worldwide.

Anyway, I have the weekends off so I still have time to hang out.

Right now, I’m listening to Matt Wertz and Jeff Buckley (the latter thanks to uncle), and I strongly recommend these two great singers.

2 comments:

kagome_chan said...

wa!! so fun! ^^ jia you!

nana said...

wow your workplace is only 5 mins away from home eh? lucky you! ;)