May 6, 2008

Welcome home Elaine and Christine!!!

Two of my best friends, Elaine and Christine are coming back this month!!! Elaine will be back here from Sabah on 13th May and Christine is (finally) coming back here on 10th from US. Can’t wait for gathering! :D

Anyway, Uni has started…..Sien..
I’ve skipped 3 classes so far and I’m going to skip one tomorrow. I’m still in the holiday mood…not ready yet for classes…

By the way, I’m sure many of you have heard about this Austrian psychopath who confined his OWN daughter in his house’s basement for 24 years and had 7 kids with her!! I was so shocked and curious about it that I googled up this case until late at night, 3AM. I was so terrified after that, and I couldn’t sleep well that night. I mean imagine being kept in darkness, without sunlight for 24 years and repeatedly raped by your own dad….makes me shudder every time I think about it. Worst of all, 3 of the kids, now aged 19,18 and 5 have NEVER seen sunlight before.

Read this,

WARNING: you will not have good sleep after reading this: CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday's StarTwo featured an article on incest cases. Of course, there was a big coverage on the Austrian case too.

Very disturbing lah, they showed an artist's sketch on how Elisabeth look like now. She's only 42 but she already has white hair.

Sigh.

jy said...

Very very disturbing...I couldnt imagine what will happen if he died and no one knew about Elisabeth and her kids.....

Haih...I guess only god knows..