Jul 29, 2008

Countdown to Finals.

10 days to my first paper. My final exam is starting on the 8th and ends on the 19th. And the worse part is i haven't started studying!!! I'm gonna be doomed this semester.

On the brighter side, I'm going to Pangkor and Ipoh after my finals! Wee~~ Cant wait! Pangkor's seafood, Ipoh's chicken rice and Dim Sum...yummy~~

See, that's why i said i'm gonna be doomed for finals.

Anyway, Batman: The Dark Knight is a must watch movie of the year! Seriously, it is that nice. It's the best movie i've watched this year, even better than Red Cliff and 100x better than Journey to the Center of The Earth.

The next movie that i wanna watch is X-Files: I Want to Believe. But that will have to wait. Hopefully, it will still be on the cinema after my finals....

In the meantime, I have many dates to attend to.
Dates with Mr Books.... Wish me Luck!

No comments: