Jul 8, 2008

I hate moral.

First of all, why do we need to learn moral as a subject in uni??? Moral should be taught non-academically at home by our parents. It is something that we need to instill to the young ones, not grown up adults like us. I am pissed because:

1. I'm taking this subject for this semester. It's COMPULSORY. Blame it on the stupid government, not on UCSI.

2. I scored all A's except for one subject in SPM. And guess what's that subject?? Yes, it's Moral. I didnt score an A in Moral because i did not memorize the stupid 12 moral values.

3. I hated my primary school Moral teacher because he has no moral. He molested my friend. And we were only standard 2.

4. I have to get up at 6am just to attend the stupid moral class at 8am, to avoid traffic jam. And i can't skip the class and ask my friend to sign my attendance because the lecturer checks every single person.

But they get me wrong here. Although, i hate moral studies, i'm not an immoral person. I do have moral values because that's what i've been taught in Buddhism.

I just don't see the point of learning moral in school. From primary school, we are forced to 'study' this subject but the truth is, government teachers don't know how to teach moral. How are they to teach Moral when they themselves has no moral?

We should sign a petition and bring it over to 'consult' Najib. If he has the time to listen to Saiful's 'sad' sodomy case, he probably have the time to listen to us sad students right? Heck, he might even offer us scholarships later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its taught to fulfill the quota...

Anonymous said...

yeap..sign petition !! rmbr call me oso...
I got B for my spm ..bloody hell la..
n one thg... BUDDHISM rocks!!..we have high moral values .. n lets spread BUDDHISM..muahahaha...we do not commit INCEST like those HOOLIGANS...
moreover,,, what is the rational of studying this subject..?
may be , MOE tot all IPTS students lack of morals compare to IPTA students ...muahahhaha..joking.lolx

neway...since we are the s/ship holders (Dam proud leh)..we cn get over this wan..
Good luck gal..
~Lai Fu~

Anonymous said...

yeah we should sign a petition...I'm taking this sub next sem...definitely not looking 4ward to it...but luckily it doesn't affect my CGPA...just need to pass it =P

Oh but, yeah...Najib's the guy...