Nov 24, 2008

Goodbye my precious..

My precious 28 years old house..

Yeap, i am moving house soon...
As some of you may already know, the house i'm staying right now have been sold (finally after 5 years!). I'll be moving to Shah Alam as well but to a much smaller house :(

You see, we didn't want to sell the house but since the house belongs to my grandpa, my uncles have decided to sell it off. But thankfully, my dad bought a house in section 20 some few years back. So, that's why we're moving to a smaller house. Will be moving out by early next year, probably Jan or Feb.

But anyway, as for myself, i will be moving out to cheras by end of Jan 09. It's more convienient for me to go Uni. But i will miss not having to do laundry, cooking, washing up, basically all the housework, oh and of course my family :)

So, if anyone going to Cheras Wednesday pasar malam, call me yea..

Just a short update for now..will update more soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. so during cny, u will be in the new house? let me know where is it ya, n we can still meet up.. haha.. ya, if got go pasar mlm, will let u know.. haha..
:)
-may-

jy said...

hm...most probably will be in new house d, i think...haha, not too sure also :)

okay, let me know if u got come here ya! ;)

thanks may!