Nov 8, 2008

Ironic.

Pardon me for my absence (again!) :(

But i just don't know what to blog about anymore. I've thought for weeks on what to blog about but eventually, i ended up not blogging at all. Some of my ideas were writings about:
  • beauty products since i'm such a make-up junkie now. And i felt that i could contribute my opinions based on my experience as beauty consultant. (part time one lar...) But then i realised that 60% or more of my readers are male. (and straight!)
  • entertainment like TV series such as Heroes, Grey's Anatomy etc. I'm so in love with Heroes! Can't wait for episode 8 of season 3. Been waiting for 2 weeks for it because of US election. Somehow this seems like a good idea at one point but then i decided not to because it would such a mega-spoiler for some people.
  • my current internship in Abbott. I was so tempted to pour out my frustrations and everything else on this blog but then again, i would be playing with fire, jeopardising my internship grades. Who knows if one day my boss from Abbott decided to googled up "oily orangy diarrhea" and found this blog.
  • my part time work. Well, right now i actually have many part time jobs. One, i sell things online now, and i do event jobs like roadshows or product launching, and also weekend promoter. My online business is nothing to shout about, just trying to clear my items. And those events that i'm doing were exclusives by invites only and i think i'll get sued if i blog it out.
  • my daily emo life. This i could blog for hundreds of post a month without any problem. But my blog would have 0 hits in years if i were to do that.

So, in the end, i chose not to blog about anything at all.

Gosh, this is the longest post i've written in months. I just had an inspiration, i could blog about things i can't blog on.

Jeez, and to think i have nothing to blog about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe joan.. be patient.. im goin back soon..
*elaine*