Apr 9, 2009

My msn list

I just finished reorganising my msn list cos there were too many people that is unknown to me, but still in my list. So, i've created 4 groups and deleted the unimportant people (Sorry!).

1. Family
2. Close Friend - There are 25 ppl in this group.
3. UCSI people
4. Others

Close friend are those that i chat with 99% of the time. So, i would say these are the people that really matters in my life, along with family of course. Well, not all 25 i chat with all the time, some are old friends that once were my soulmates, but lost touch over the years. But they still matters to me. :)

Others are people that i'm not quite sure where i should put them, and i don't have the heart to delete.

My msn list tells where's your position in my life.
Crap, my life is just like MSN. Gets disconnected on and off just like me.

No comments: