Jun 2, 2009

So, this is it...

We're moving end of this weekend!

Frankly, i don't like my new house, it's so much smaller and the neighborhood sucks. The malays there are so different from the malays back in section 11. I would say they're more racist and unfriendly... Oh well, i don't have any choice..

Anyway, none of my friends know where is my new house is but it's still in Shah Alam, 10 minutes ride from my old house. Maybe after we've settled down and everything, there will be a housewarming. MAYBE. But not so soon.

Shah Alam folks, if you guys wanna lend a hand this weekend to help me move, you're very much welcome :)

Klang folks, stay tune for more info...hehe

Others, please do pick up the phone when i call ok.

1 comment:

Antithesis said...

hey i live in shah alam too =) which area do u live?