May 26, 2009

Holidays....not!

70% of my friends are having holidays now..
Public U and Utar students are on holiday now.. Next week school students are having 2 weeks holiday. Which means my parents are gonna have holidays too.

But not me :(
2 weeks to moving into new house, supposedly moving in in mid of June, if all goes according to plan. I know i'm gonna miss the old house. 22 years in the same room, same house.
I will miss the neighbors, the 5-times-a-day screaming surau near my house, the quiet peaceful neighborhood, the jam-less town, the dead city during CNY, but most of all, i'm gonna miss the convenient. My old house main gate has never been closed for 22 years. Every since i can remember, the gate has stayed open everyday, 24/7. Anyone can walk into my house garden and steal whatever plants they want. Such a convenient to park my car, screw automatic gates or maid to open it. Just leave it open like my house. :D

I'm not at home to help my mum pack the stuff, only have the weekend to help out.
But i'm still available on weekends night, so people on holiday, u still can call me out. :)

No comments: