May 13, 2009

New glasses!

My new semester timetable is very weird. Taking four subjects this semester. I have no class on tuesday, and one pathertic one-hour-class on wednesday.
Thursday and Friday are jam packed with classes and labs.

So today, tuesday i was damn free. No class and don't know what to read yet. Not to mention it was freaking freaking hot day!! So hot that i just wanna get out of my room and go somewhere with air cond.

Hehe..so i went to Econsave to buy groceries and vege. And in the process, i saw this optical shop selling glasses at RM138 (Frame + lens) with multicoat lens etc etc. Complete full lens la.. And since my power increase already, i thought this is the best time to get it!

My new glasses is in purple...Wee~~~

Was left with RM50 to get groceries and the rest to feed my car.
And i spent RM200 today.

Shit. I just spent my one month allowance today.

No comments: