May 18, 2009

Konichiwa!

I started my Japanese class last saturday with my sis in SS15 and it wasn't as bad as i thought will be... :)

We were late for 20 mins for the class, so we miss the introduction but the teacher was kind enough to go slow. In my first lesson, i learn the basics like greetings, numbers and basic Japanese writing called Hiragana. It was alright, i still can catch up.

On friday, i went to this book warehouse in PJ, section 13 and i returned home as a damn happy girl :D

Weirdly named as Big Bad Wolf Books Sale, this is one of the BEST book warehouse sale i've ever been. I bought 6 books for RM45! And they're all new, best sellers books like Jeffry Acher's The innocent man (RM8), James Patterson's books and tons of cookbooks!! The only thing i'm not happy about is that they have so limited chicklits!! Worst of all, not even one book from my all time favourite author, Sidney Sheldon. :(

Anyway, i just got a big bomb today from mum. The house is oficially sold, and we have to move out in a month! Family now is in so much stress. Everyone in my family have their own attitude problem. And if u think i have some attitude, you have got to meet my family. I've never liked going back to Cheras room as much as now. Cheras is my haven for now. Yes, i am bad.

No comments: