Feb 11, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

Every year of first day of CNY, my house will be filled with people. We had this tradition to do a mini open house specifically for my dad's and mom's friends. Every year without fail, up until this year. New house too small, can't accommodate too many people. So mum and dad decided not to do anymore. Which is good in a way cos then i dont have to clean up and serve dad's friends. Hehe...this year will be a very different CNY.

It used to be even merrier last time when grandma and grandpa was still alive and living with us. For some reasons, both of my parents' sides never had this tradition of having family reunion dinner. So, first day of CNY was the only time i can see all my relatives when they came over to visit my grandparents. But after both of their passing, my house got so quite. Relatives no longer visit us. :(

There are even some cousins whom i dont talk to for years. Some i cant even remember their names and i bet it's the same way around. I guess that's what happen in a very very big family.

Anyway, for those of you who wants to pay me a visit, you're free to come! :D
Just call or sms me..

Happy CNY!

No comments: