Feb 12, 2010

I actually won something!

I've never really won anything since maybe secondary school, 3 years back? Unless getting parking summons counts as winning too.

I'm not a very lucky person, which is why i dislike gambling. My mum has always taught me that there's no such thing as free lunch in the world. So, i'm a skeptic when it comes to things like this.

I'm not the kind of person who likes competition because i hate the attention. I grew up being overshadowed by my sis, who's always the outspoken and more social one. And i'm happy with that cos i cant deal with too much attention on me. Yes, i know i'm weird. Lol.

Anyway, guess what i won?? This:


FreshKon Mosaic Cosmetic Lenses in velvet blue :D

I won this from an online contest from a blog. It's very simple actually. The question is: Why would you love to try out FreshKon Mosaic Cosmetic Lenses?

My winning answer:
I’d love to try out FreshKon Mosaic Cosmetic Lenses because with just one look is all it takes to dazzle the man of my dreams with ease and total comfort, FreshKon gives me that extra ‘Kon’fidence to go after him!

Cheesy and lame isnt it? Lol. But what the heck, it works! I take this as a good start to a new CNY :D

3 comments:

Malicious said...

Kon'gratulations Joan! Now you have to wear them, I want to be dazzled! =)

jy said...

Hehehe..Garry, I'll wear one blue and the other brown ;)

Vincent said...

I'll be waiting for you blue brown eyes. ^^