Mar 6, 2010

Busy busy months ahead

Sorry for the absence again...
Was enjoying too much of my CNY holiday and when i finally got back to Uni, tons of works await me.. Exams, Assignments, lab work and thesis. But me ain't complaining cos the more work i do, i feel a sense of fulfillment, like at least i feel i'm doing productive things (Finally!) Lol. Just hope i don't slack off in between and starts binge eating losing time.

I'm counting the days to when i finally finish my thesis :)
That should be in June if all goes according to plan. But i'm not gonna start work in July cos i wanna go holiday some where, any where.

Anyone got any vacation plan on July? ME want go backpacking!! Air Asia having promo now :D

2 comments:

Malicious said...

We're planning a diving trip in late August. You have plenty of time to learn how to swim =)

jy said...

Woot!!
Lol..so tempting. I just hope i've got the time to learn these few months :)