May 7, 2005

100 million dollar question

My sister asked me a question today.

If I was given 100 million us dollar, what will I do with it?
hm..Well, that is a common-day-dreaming question for me. Perhaps I will give it all away for charity...nah, I won't have the heart to do it. I told her that I will buy a house in New Zealand and spend the rest of my life there.

Hahaha.....that's a naive thought. A very naive one.
But realistically, I would set aside one million to study medicine and the rest, keep it in the bank. Maybe a few thousands for me to go shopping because, the last time I bought something for myself was two months ago. So, a few thousands won't hurt.


Anyway, let's get back to reality, I was chatting with my friend on msn and I read his blog. It's very very funny, he actually wrote this

I've noticed that my MSN contact list can be divided into several groups:
1. Those that are blocked. Self-explanatory -- you get annoying, you get blocked.
2. Those that I'd rather be bored to tears than talk to. They are the type would seem uninterested or make it seem like a chore when I try to talk to them.
3. Those that I'm afraid/too shy to talk to.It's kind of pointless to use MSN anymore.

I wonder which group am I in.

1 comment:

nilimpa said...

WAH.. Quote me ar.. No copyright laws meh? Anyway that was ages ago.. No such "groups" anymore.

100 million bucks? Invest la. Make it 3 billion. =P