May 3, 2005

latest update!!

It has been months since my last blog.Frankly, i only did this because i feel that i need a way to express my feelings.And now that i'm no longer working or studying, i have plenty of time to do so.

well, a lot of things had happen in these few months. I've been working, my very first job was in sushi king as a account clerk and it was so much fun! i've met many incredible people and i've learnt so many valuable things, things that u wont learn in school.I really feel so fortunate to be able to work with these people. Good working environment, nice boss, and easy work, what more could i ask since i have practically zero qualification?

But i was so naive, thinking that i could have found a better temporary job with a higher pay,i quit the job and end up working in a shopping mall as a promoter, with lesser pay and longer working hours!

silly me but i dont regret it because i've gained more experience.I mean, from office work to promoter? That's a big change and i'm glad to say that i've adapt well with it.
Many of my friends have already started college and uni but i'm still waiting for Form6. Sometimes, i do feel left out but i appreciate the time i have and i'm glad that i have did many beneficial things in my spare time.

I miss school!!i really do!i miss chatting with my lovely friends, i miss teasing them, i miss biology! Do i sound lame?What the heck, i'm just telling the truth!anyway, i just came back from my cousin's wedding and i really regret going. Well, he wasn't a close cousin, in fact we hardly see each other and i dont even know his name! Besides, i hate to have a gathering with my relatives on my father's side. They are too judgemental! They love to compare and that really irritates me. I mean no one is perfect,right?

Hm...my friend just IM me to give me a suggestion. He said i should jog since i have so much time. I wonder is that a hint...maybe i should.Yeah, i should because the last time i really excercise was two months ago!My god, i really should (after noticing my spare tyre!).

1 comment:

nilimpa said...

I should jog too. Getting so fat it isn't even funny. >.<