Apr 12, 2007

I'm tagged :(

Okay….Since, I'm so free and bored now, I thought I would do something silly, and that is this, a stupid test about friends and stuff. Since I have so many friends..hehe…I'll divide this into 2 parts. One for SMKSSAAS and the other one for High School Klang.

Can you name 13 of your classmates in high school that u can think of right of the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No Cheating!!!

SMKSSAAS
1. Wan Min
2. Sook May
3. Christine
4. Sui Jing
5. Renukha
6. Indrani
7. Vithiya
8. Mak
9. Adrian
10. Kok
11. Maurice
12. Aaron
13. Hanum

How did you meet 10?
Classmate since form1…. Cant really remember, but he was with mak and Geng…

What would you do if you had never met 1?
My life would be so much simpler! :P But honestly, I would be so alone if it were not for her. *wink*

What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
Na…The last I checked, they are both straight…

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Hm…no, come to think about it…Yea, I haven't seen her cry before!

Do you think 10 is cute?
Hahahaha….erm..ya, he's adorable. He's like a brother to me. A younger one that is.

How did you get to know 8?
Through Sook May? Hehe…they were always together…now he's like a big brother of mine. 'Boss' is what I always call him.

Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Hahahaha…Aaron? Yeah, sure, why not? He's cute although a bit vulgar, but no harm in going a date with him ;)

What's 7's Favorite color?
Erm…Vick's fav colour…..erm..blue? Haha…I've no idea…

What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?
Na…although she's in our special group but she's straight too…

About 9
Who cares?

Who is 4 going out with?
Erm…a guy from her school which has the same surname as me…sorry dear, cant remember his name…

What is number 5 to you?
Special!!!!

Is 2 single?
Yes, but that's because she chose to be single. There are so many guys after her! May, loosen up a bit!

Where does 7 live?
Sect 19, near train station

What do you think about 3?
Smart and pretty and cute and artistic and everything that is nice

What's the best thing about number 8?
Haha..big mouth? But he's a joker and that's his most valuable asset! Not to mention he's a leader!

What do you like about number 11?
Nothing…I don't like anything about him. Haha, don't hate me Maurice, just being honest here…

Favorite Memory with 1?
Haha…. During English lesson with Muthu where Ms Leong was caught eating in class but I wasn't, when in fact I was the one who started eating! I won't forget the blur look she had when Muthu called her name! :P

How you describe number 13?
Smart, crazy, fun, hip and happening!

High School Klang (Random order)

1. Victoria
2. Shiau Mei
3. Eric Gideon
4. Elaine
5. Keng Hoo
6. Sue San
7. Why Kit
8. Wei Kuo
9. Sid Guan
10. Ida
11. Shalani
12. Lai Fu
13. Jian Ming

How did you meet 10?
This siau po sat in front of me with Elaine and I tell you, she can really talk. Non-stop!! And I remember the first time I really talked to her was when I told her about some ghost stories of mine and she freaked out! hehe

What would you do if you had never met1?
If I had never met her; I would not have tasted good food – no delicious cookies and cake. And most importantly, no stupid jokes and 'band 6' antics.

What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
Hahaha…Why not? They are the best of best friends. Always see them together.

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yep. Seen and I even offered her tissue. But only once. She's usually cheerful and happy go lucky.

Do you think 10 is cute?
Na, she's more like childish. Haha, but seriously, she's pretty in a lot of ways

How did you get to know 8?
Interact Club, more precisely Interact Installation day in La Salle. He was the most arrogant and snobbish guy I ever knew. That was 2 years back. Now, we're good friends. Oh and he owes me bakuteh! Muahaha..now everyone knows, you cant run away, wei kuo!!

Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Hahahaha…Yeah, of course. The sweet and funny Lai fu. Who wouldn't?

What's 7's Favorite color?
Blue.

What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?
I would be happy and I'd replied 'Yeah, I love you too!' Muahahaha…as if!

About 9
Again, who cares?

Who is 4 going out with?
Haha…She and David is such a clingy couple. It's just like David and Victoria Beckham!

What is number 5 to you?
Hm..L.A.M.E :P

Is 2 single?
Oh no, no way. She's practically married. But I have yet to see that lucky guy.

Where does 7 live?
Meru…. Don't know the exact address but I know where.

What do you think about 3?
Cute, Hardworking, Funny, responsible and future leader of Malaysia! He can endure hardship and he's a strong man, mentally.

What's the best thing about number 8?
A big bullshiter. Talk crap for non-stop and look so much like an uncle. Muahaha…but he's nice to hang out with...

What do you like about number 11?
Shal is such a nice friend. She'll always call u when there's a mamak or anything at all. So sweet…She will make a wonderful wife..

Favorite Memory with 1?
Not many. I just remember the cakes and cookies. Haha…frankly, no because all the time spent with her is my favorite memory!!

How you describe number 13?
Funny at times. Shy, anti-social guy, but he's a wonderful guy, only thing is that he's afraid to show his feelings. He's very loyal too. A good listener and a great guy! ;)

________________________
______________________________________________

No comments: