Apr 11, 2007

Tagged by Jian Ming.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I hate cats. If I see any cats anywhere near my house, I will get into action. By 'action' I mean spraying them with water or scare them away…But then again, it's so easy to scare them. Once, I took my bro's toy rat and I put it in front of the cat. Guess what happened? The cat was freaked out that it ran away! Mind you, only cats, but not other animal. I love dogs, they are so cute!!

2. I daydream all the time. When I'm alone and I have nothing to do, my day-dreaming-mind springs into action. I'll be in Venice, with a handsome Italian husband and two adorable kids, shopping in some high fashion boutique. I wouldn't have a maid because I don't trust them with my handsome husband. I'll spend my time baking, cooking, shopping and playing with the kids. Ah, what a wonderful life..Haha…and this is just one of the example. Sometimes, I'll be in Germany or Melbourne or some other places. So imaginative of me right? Hehe…

3. I talk to myself. Especially in the morning. There was one time I was in the office toilet and the stupid flush couldn't work. So, when it did finally work, I got out of the toilet and started saying ' How come the stupid flush won't work? Maybe the first time I did it I wasn't using much energy etc etc' Then there was one lady from the other department heard me and she looked at me like I'm some kind of alien. Haha…Thank god she's not a big mouth lady…

4. I talk when I'm dreaming. My sister used to sleep with me some time back when we were younger and she heard me talking when I'm dreaming, a lot of times. Sometimes, she will play along and asked me questions like 'is it? Oh yes ah…Why like that?' And surprisingly I'll answer her but I'll be mumbling, so she couldn't really hear me…

5. I get really nervous when I'm with super cute guys like one of my colleague. You know, all that palm sweating, heart pumping, etc kind of stuff. It's nerve wrecking for me. Yeah, I know, I'm weak at heart. Haha…

6. Sometimes when I pick up my house calls, I'll unconsciously say 'Morning, Clipsal'.

7. I hate Japanese.


8. I despise guys who love to watch Korean sloppy drama or Japanese love series or what-so-ever kind of love drama in any freaking language. I knew a few of them who are like that and I so so so look down on them.

9. I hate staying in Shah Alam. It's so boring.

10. I want to get out of Malaysia if I have a chance.

Six people I want to tag
1. Uncle Lim Yoong Kang
2. Christy!
3. Xiang Wei
4. Sui Jing
5. Wee Hong
6. Uncle Lim YK and his friends

1 comment:

kagome_chan said...

LOL wow I got tagged 2x by this. nyway I hv done it so go read it XDXD