Jan 1, 2008

Hello 2008!

Happy New Year everyone!
This time, I’m not going to write about what I did in 2007 because as they say, let bygone be bygone. Let’s forget the past and look to the future! I have not made any New Year resolution. It’s pointless anyway, I won’t be able to keep them.

Anyway, I celebrated the New Year with the ‘singles group’ again. This time there were me, Elaine, Keng Hoo and Sid Guan. Yep, only four of us but we had fun nonetheless. It was better than last year’s celebration. We were at 1st Station in Klang and it was basically a simple celebration. We chitchatted and played Uno Stacko ( we lost to the guys 3-0 because as Keng Hoo said, the guys have physics brain and Bio hands! Deep stuff huh?) til the clock strikes 12. It was thoughtful of the café to provide us with party packs. While me and Elaine were happily hitting the guys with er..one of the stuff in the party packs, one girl from the next table came over and asked me “Do you mind if I spray you with this?”
I was a bit confused at first but after looking at the spray bottle, I understood. She wanted to spray me with this spray thingy, I don’t know what it’s called but people usually used it during celebration. Just when I was about to say “No, thanks” Sid Guan quickly yelled, “It’s her birthday, spray her!”.
Then, the girl and her little brother sprayed my head in no time at all.

Of course I had my revenge after that. Hehe…But it was all in good fun. No one was harmed!
All in all, it was a simple and fun celebration.
Sigh, how i wish uni won’t start so soon… I’m starting uni tomorrow! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey although it was 3-0, at least i won 3-0 during chritmas.. mr eddy lose.. haha anyway it was nice celebrating christmas n new year wif u.. mis ya..

*elaine*