Jan 23, 2008

Statue of Liberty= Sexual Ability?

I went out yesterday to watch ‘Gabriel’. This was the first movie that I’ve watch in this year and what a lousy show it was.

Basically, this is a show about the good vs evil power, which is closely based on the story in The Bible. And that was about it. I can’t remember anything else about this show except for the handsome actors. The actors have this flawless skin, which I think they wore thick foundation, and most have thick eyeliner, perhaps to create a ‘gothic’ look like this:








Ten minutes into the show, I was already yawning and rubbing my eyes. My friend was sleepy throughout this show also. The only time i saw him fully awake was when the scene where they were about to have sex.

After the movie, me and my friend went McD for lunch. And everything I said was heard wrongly by him. I don’t know was it because of my drowsiness or was it because he has a very corrupted mind.

Me: I think this show sucks. Maybe Cloverfield would be better.
Him: Clover what? What show is that?
Me:
Cloverfield. Aiya, the one with Statue of Liberty?
Him: Huh? Sexual ability?
Me: I said Stare-chu of Li-ber-tyyy.
Him: Ohhhh…say la properly.

Me: -_-

No comments: