Jun 10, 2008

why is everyone having holiday now?????

So sad....almost everyone i know is having their holidays now... ALL my close girl friends are having holiday now...That just mean i have to spend more time meeting up with them. Worst part i that i'm having exams now....Wa...CRYYY

Anyway, i've decided not to worry so much about saving money. As long as i don't overspend, that's good enough for me... Worry is a waste of time....

So, whoever wanna find me and yamcha or shopping, go ahead and call me. No worries, i'll try to find time for everyone...Like i said worry is a waste of time and also energy

Hehe...so, mum and dad, don't scold me if i get bad grades this semester, scold my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. ya, dun worry so much..
that's the best!!
going out is for u to relax after hard work.. so, ur parents r not going to scold u..
hehe
-may-

Anonymous said...

hehe joan.. stil have 18 days for u lo.. must yam cha wid me ya..

*elaine*
take k.. n must study..