Jun 1, 2008

I'm lost.

I seriously need to do some soul searching therapy or something like that. Why? Because i feel kind of lost sometimes. My timetable is really packed this semester. Now, besides from taking 5 subjects, i need to work for the uni, and today i just found out that i have to give classes to my juniors also. Sort of like will group. I was thinking of working on weekends to get extra cash but then, i wouldn't have time to study.

I don't know why but i feel so cranky and moody these few days. My uni friends will know, i get pissed off at them easily. And I'm finding it very hard to study, I've lost motivation. My life is like a routine now. Classes, work, teach, sleep. And i hate routine, i hate following rules and a bloody timetable.

I NEED SOME MOTIVATIONS TO STUDY.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIM GARY + RED BOX
dare?
motivate lot o!

Anonymous said...

wat happen, joan? from wat i know, u r a strong person n not easily lose path.. although i cant motivate u with food or entertainment, but u have my full support in watever u do.. u can take it as something u enjoy doing.. hopefully that will help..
-may-

CV said...

stay tough. all the road blocks you're facing now are not there to stop you, they're there to see how much you're willing to give in to achieve your goals.

Anonymous said...

Yea..i heard about the tutoring from my friends... the scholatship bond thing. I know u can manage it well... but just remember to keep it strong. To motivate urself to study..., u need to remember why are u here in the 1st place? if u can feel and remember the enthusiasm and the passion for this course, i'm sure u'll be able to study :)

As noble says there are road blocks. Remember, boulders are there to make a person stronger and hardy. The most important thing is nvr give up :)

dingdong

kagome_chan said...

heh. no motivation also no choice mar. for the sake of good gpa and further study...as i sometimes think, its not whether i want to study or not, it is i have NO CHOICE but to study. jia you jia you, its just sem blues la. I also hate studying everyday same schedule (almost) and long hours and work and stupid people who demand ridiculous things. dowan routine mai everyday do something different in a small way la =) hug mummy ar, beat up korkor ar...a lot of things you can do to make others or yourself happy ^^

Anonymous said...

Joan i think this will motivates you..Law of Attractions..think of getting nice pay next time..u r now in the process of achieving it..n ya.. think of leaving happily and romantically @ Paris wif u Italian hubby..hehehehe..XD
Regards ,Lai Fu..

jy said...

eddy, haha...no thanks. I dont want to take the risk. i think i'll score pretty bad this sem..

may, thanks for the support..

noble, wow..very well said! That will be my quote this semester...

dingdong aka jm, erm.. actually, i dont have much passion for this course. I took it up because i have no choice...

Kagome aka christine, i tickled my dad when he was drinking water and i got a good whacking from him. Lol, that was fun! :p

LF, yes...Law of attraction rulezz..haha..just thinking of italian hubby makes me motivated!!